Capacity up to
e-twow GT 2020
The new generation of e-twow electric scooter GT 2020 is here, with new brake technology on the rear wheels & support stand while maintaining its power with top range, torque, large surface area and top speed.
E-TWOW's electric scooter incorporates KERS technology from Formula 1 to reduce energy consumption while increasing autonomy by up to + 60% simply by using a magnetic brake.
Patented air-free polyurethane tires, equipped with improved soles, for better performance and wet driving. The main advantage of airless tires is that they do not deflate, resulting in greater energy savings, greater safety and economy, due to their longer service life. Vehicles equipped with such tires are capable of carrying more weight and are resistant to rough surfaces.
The Most Portable Electric Scooter
E-TWOW's electric scooters possess 3 folding points, weight less than 12kg, so they take up little space and can be easily transported by public transport, car or even in the office.
Three Points Quick-Fold System
One of the highlights of the E-TWOW electric scooters is the discreet and easy 3-point folding system. The electric scooter can be quickly folded by simply clicking on the lever at the base of the steering wheel.
ALL CONTROL IN YOUR HANDS
Colored LCD Display
New, Renewed, More Powerful and Larger in other words New E-TWOW GT. Experience It Now!
e-twow GT 2020
|04||Max Load||125 kg|
|05||Top Speed||40 km/h|
|06||Ground Slope Ability||25%|
|07||Range||έως 50 km|
|08||Samsung Battery||Li-Ion, 35Ε|
|09||Battery Capacity||48 V; 10,5 Ah|
|10||Motor Type||DC Brushless motor|
|11||Engine Power||700 W|
|12||ΦCharger Input Voltage||220 V/110 V|
|13||Charging Time||4 – 4,5 h|
|14||Energy Consumptionς||7.7 Wh/km|
|15||Break Function||Regenerative brake for front wheel + Drum brake for rear wheel|
|16||Shock Absorbers||Front shock absorber + Rear shock absorber|
|17||Lights||LED lighting group + LED light sensor + Rear Stop Light|
|18||Zero Start Function||For safety reasons, you can only accelerate the scooter after giving it a little push first|
|19||UBHI – Electronic Display||UNIBLOCK HUMAN INTERFACE (patent)|
|20||Tires||Airless Tires (patent)|
|21||Material||Aluminium alloy + Metallic paint technology|
|22||Kickstand||GT2020 Technical Specifications|
e-twow GT 2020
|Max Load||125 kg|
|Top Speed||40 km/h|
|Ground Slope Ability||25%|
|Range||έως 50 km|
|Samsung Battery||Li-Ion, 35Ε|
|Battery Capacity||48 V; 10,5 Ah|
|Motor Type||DC Brushless motor|
|Engine Power||700 W|
|ΦCharger Input Voltage||220 V/110 V|
|Charging Time||4 – 4,5 h|
|Energy Consumptionς||7.7 Wh/km|
|Break Function||Regenerative brake for front wheel + Drum brake for rear wheel|
|Shock Absorbers||Front shock absorber + Rear shock absorber|
|Lights||LED lighting group + LED light sensor + Rear Stop Light|
|Zero Start Function||For safety reasons, you can only accelerate the scooter after giving it a little push first|
|UBHI – Electronic Display||UNIBLOCK HUMAN INTERFACE (patent)|
|Tires||Airless Tires (patent)|
|Material||Aluminium alloy + Metallic paint technology|
|Kickstand||GT2020 Technical Specifications|
1 Year or 500Km or 500Km
E-TWOW GT Warranty
2 Years or 1000Km
E-TWOW Medical Care
1. Cover up to EUR 20,000 in the event of an accident 2. No participation 3. Double room in all partner hospitals (full list is provided) 4. Exclusive nurse coverage for 1 shift per day for up to 30 days 5. 500 euros for an emergency in the outpatient clinics of our partner private hospitals and in Medifirst 6. 100% coverage for hospitalization and abroad (Europe) up to EUR 20,000 7. 90% for coverage outside Europe within the same limits (the fund may participate in the dispute). 8. In the event of surgery during the hospitalization, up to 500 euros are reimbursed to the client for out-of-hospital expenses incurred up to 30 days prior to hospitalization and up to 60 days later. 9. In special cases, after the hospital, expenses incurred in a rehabilitation center of up to EUR 9,000 shall be borne. Details are contained in the terms of the contract delivered to the customer. After the 1st year, annual renewal costs 85 euros.
2) Wear a helmet approved for cyclists to protect your head from injury.
3) Wear driving glasses or glasses with plastic lenses to protect your eyes from insects, wind, dirt, rocks or other airborne materials.
4) Wear elbow and knee protectors.
5) Wear slip-resistant shoes and always avoid wearing sandals, flip-flops or loose-fitting laces or high-heeled shoes.
6) Drive with the flow of traffic, and never against, on the right side of the road, like cyclists.
7) Keep speed limits and never travel faster than your skill level or faster than conditions allow.
8) Learn how to use hand signals and mark long before turning or changing lanes.
9) Pay special attention to intersections, parking entrances and exits and lanes.
10) Avoid hitting road hazards, such as sharp bumps and holes in the road surface. These hazards can cause loss of control or damage or accident.
11) Be very careful of inbound traffic from behind you.
12) Do not use your scooter at night. The scooter is not suitable for visibility in dark or low light conditions. It may not be easily perceived by cars, pedestrians or other motorbikes or bicycles.
13) Drive only on smooth hard surfaces. Scooters are not designed for off-road use. Be careful when driving over obstacles.
14) Avoid pebbles or dirt roads. Do not allow the electric scooter to be used in the rain or drive through puddles with water. The engine, the battery and the controls / brain can be damaged when exposed to water.
15) The scooter should only be used by one person at a time. THIS PERSON MUST BE AN ADULTS (OVER 18 YEARS OLD) AND HAVE A MOTORCYCLE OR CAR LICENSE. Do not carry extra people or objects while driving. Do not put extra loads on the motor scooter by pulling or towing anything.
16) Park your scooter in such a way that you will not block sidewalks, disabled ramps and entrances or emergency lanes.
17) Check all connectors, hinges and quick release to ensure that the board is properly mounted. Stop using your scooter immediately if a fastener, hinge or quick release is loosen.
18) Avoid driving on pedestrian sidewalks, as this will endanger both rider and pedestrian. However, if on sidewalks, the speed of the scooter should not exceed 6 km / h.
19) Always drive the scooter in full compliance with national driving regulations (CIC) and respect pedestrians and other vehicles to avoid causing any accident or even death, either directly or indirectly.
20) Never drive your scooter under the effect of alcohol or drugs.