Protecting your personal data is important to us as well as to your security.
This privacy statement explains the types of personal data processed by e-twowmobility.com as well as the way they are being processed and the processing purposes.
The data of our Company acting as Processing Manager regarding the data of its subscribers, which it processes for the provision of its services, are as follows:
– Name: E-TWOW PRIME SERVICES S.R.L
– Headquarters: Bucharest – Romania
Personal data we collect
The information we collect for you depends on the products and services you are registered for or use. The information we collect about you includes, but it is not limited to:
• Name / Company name
• Email address
• Other contact and identification information, such as phone, name and surname
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data when expressing your interest in our products and services when establishing a contractual relationship for the provision of our services when you visit our website or when you subscribe to our newsletter.
We do not sell your personal data to anyone and we only share them with third parties that facilitate or promote the delivery of our services to you.
How we use the personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
• Provide services based on the contract between us.
• Communicate with you to elaborate your question.
• To process the products and services you purchase from us, and to keep you informed of the status of your order.
• Marketing and / or promotional activities such as participation in competitions or emails that we send periodically to those who have subscribed to our newsletter.
• Inform you about the products and services and other companies we appreciate you would interested in (including discounts and offers we have secured for our customers).
Transmitting your personal data
We share your personal information with your consent or for the completion of any transaction or the provision of any service you have requested or authorized. We may share your data with:
• Collaborators and partners who are involved in the process of delivering the products and services you have ordered or used.
• Companies that have undertaken to provide us with services regarding the performance or contract of our services. We will disclose data, if necessary, to protect us from fraud, to protect our clients and to defend our rights and property. Finally, we may share your personal data with affiliated companies, which we select on the basis of all relevant requirements, specifications and rules that set the existing legal framework to contact you for their products and services.
Security measures we take for the security of your personal data
We are committed to protec your Personal Data. By recognizing the importance of the security of your Personal Data, we have taken all appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your Data from any form of accidental or fraudulent processing. We use the most modern and advanced methods to ensure maximum security. Www.e-twowmobility.com uses the SSL protocol for secure online transactions. This encrypts all of the Data you provide so that they can not be decrypted or changed when they are transferred to the Internet.
With regard to the protection of your personal data, you have the ability to exercise the following rights, such as:
• Right of access, ie the right to be informed about your personal data held in our records and to obtain copies.
• Right of rectification, ie the right to request the correction of inaccuracies and errors in your personal data held in our records.
• The right to delete, that is, the right to request the deletion or the discontinuance of your personal data held in our records, subject to the more specific restrictions laid down in the General Regulations.
• Right to restrict the processing of your personal data again if the conditions set out in the General Regulation are met, Right to Appeal to the Authorities.
Please be advised that you have the right to have recourse to the Personal Data Protection Authority (DPA) for issues concerning the processing of your personal data. For the jurisdiction of the Authority and how to file a complaint, you can visit its website (www.dpa.gr, My Rights, Complaint to the Authority).
Version Information – Changes and Updates
This Statement was last updated on 06/10/2018. We reserve the right to modify and update this Statement at any time, for any reason, without any prior notice, with the exception of submitting the updated Statement to our site. We may periodically send emails to remind you of the changes and updates of this Statement, but you should check our website frequently to be informed about the applicable and applicable Privacy Statement.